Thread: Goat Permit

Default Goat Permit

I dont want to wish summer away, but i got my Goat Permit yesterday in the mail, it kind of gets the blood pumping!!

Talking Where?

So tell us what area your goat permit is for so we, the forum experts, can assist and guide you towards more info than you really want to know. Congrats...
    dennis

I agree T11, I'm hoping my DG333 tag is waiting for me at the PO tonight!! I've already been staring at the topos trying to plan a hunt that wont even start for a long time!!!

Default gaots??

First I would like to say hi to everyone on the forum! My name is Josh and I this is my first post. I recieved my DG869 tag yesterday and noticed my first name is spelled wrong. Should I take it to F&G and have it corrected or does the joshau (joshua) spelling really matter? also if anyone can help me out with finding a new bag for my pack external frame that uses the ring and pin attachment system I would greatly appreciate it.

akhunter4811,

Call Barney's Sport Chalet in Anchorage. They'll take care of you for your bag needs.

My permit came in the mail yesterday, too.

akhunter4811, i'd call them and ask them what you should do, it might be ok, it might not. Got both of my permits yesterday as well, talk about pumped!!

Smile T11r17

Got mine in the mail today. DG362. I'm getting the fever...............................Better go fishing instead for a while. I'm surprised they came so early. Good luck on your hunt......

M

hmmm, sure hope the wife doesn't lose mine.... I haven't heard her say anything about it coming in yet, I will definitely be asking about it now though!!

Talking

I was drawn for DG475, Kodiak!! I cant wait!!!!! But again, not wishing summer away!