Thread: 6x6 passenger seat?

Default 6x6 passenger seat?

I bought a 04 6x6 and have been looking online for a mod someone has done to allow a passenger to ride behind the driver somehow. I can find nothing. Has anyone done this or seen something that works without having the passenger ride backwards in the cargo bed and eating up lots of room for cargo. There is not enough room to squeeze a passenger behind the driver. Thanks

Default Cool for Ranger but mine's a Sportsman

Actually it might be cool add-on to my Argo. Thanks
    Mike

Not super comfy, but cheap and effective

Another version - Boat seats on pedestals mounted to a piece of plywood.

If you took the seats off mine and mounted them to the lid of Alaska_Lanche's box.....you might have a pretty cool setup with quite a bit of storage yet.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Yeah except I won't be mounting seats to that gun case we are sitting on I do like the boat seat idea especialy if they were on a swivel. Its nice to set up higher at times as you can stand up and help lean and what not, plus sometimes you are above the brush when you stop to glass you can see more.

Ahhh...gun case. I didn't look close enough, I thought it was one of those Tuff Boxes.

There is always this route -

(seat bottom is 8'3" off the ground. If it was made a little shorter, a guy might be able to ride up there....)

AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Default Thanks

Thanks for the ideas. I really think the boat seat set-up would be great. The last one was a bit over the top for carrying the wife (unless of course she was talking too much and then the distance might be welcome or an easy way to maybe take her under a low branch)
    Mike