Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About time...

Default About time...

We took Grem's 'leaf blower' out to Knik yesterday..we saw the normal stuff...animals, wheelers, etc.....there's a little surprise at the end, we've never seen one of these out there before...

My camera ended up in a mud hole mid day so I didn't get much footage > Pretty sloppy editing too but you'll get the idea

------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Another great video! Tell us the story about the water skipping cub. You have the pics, now the story.
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Thanks for the Update!

So you guys saw that plane flip?

well I got my boat in today. Actually got in at the glenn hwy bridge. Nowhere to go though. Just ran the engine up.

Yesterday the Glen Highway launch was locked up, but when I drove over the bridge today it was ice free.

Matt, if you could get the boat into the channel you could run all the way to the old glen bridge and farther.

Chugiak, Alaska, United States, United States

cool vid bet that was an eye opener for the cub. bet it happened pretty quick. looks like your dog loves the boat, you should try and figure a way for the muffs full time for him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by akriverrat View Post
    looks like your dog loves the boat, you should try and figure a way for the muffs full time for him/her.
    funny you mention that...we had a 30 minute conversation yesterday about how to get her ears covered full time....I think Grem's gears are now turning, I'm anxious to see what he comes up with...
    pull my finger....

Excellent video !! But, your not helping me get over this Spring Fever that I have!!!

AkBillyBow
    2007 Glacier Bay Cat 2690 Coastal Runner, Twin Honda 150's

leather bomber hat with muffs sewed in.

Sweet! But if Grem drives like that when we go to Alaxander I'm gonna smack him on the back of the head all the way!

Not the first cub to back out of the throttle a little to soon while skipping.

You better jump on those guys and get those impellers, I'm ready to hi the Tal!

Quote Originally Posted by akriverrat View Post
    leather bomber hat with muffs sewed in.
    You gettin' this Grem?......I think RiverRat nailed it...
    pull my finger....

Quote Originally Posted by AKDSLDOG View Post
    Sweet! But if Grem drives like that when we go to Alaxander I'm gonna smack him on the back of the head all the way!
    shoot...he's babying the brand new motor...once he gets that thing broke it your better get your 'smacking' hand warmed up because it's gonna' get a workout....

Quote Originally Posted by AKDSLDOG View Post
    You better jump on those guys and get those impellers, I'm ready to hit the Tal!
    I have Greatland on speed dial...my dialing finger is twitching....Wednesday can't come soon enough ...lol...with any luck, this summer's second video installment will be next weekend....
    pull my finger....

Quote Originally Posted by tjm View Post
    shoot...he's babying the brand new motor...once he gets that thing broke it your better get your 'smacking' hand warmed up because it's gonna' get a workout....

I have Greatland on speed dial...my dialing finger is twitching....Wednesday can't come soon enough ...lol...with any luck, this summer's second video installment will be next weekend....
    SWEET!

Curt, you'd be surprised how deceiving the video is. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. And you won't be able to smack me with a coors light in both hands.

Judge for yourself. That was actually a very mellow run. tjm, do you concour?

I actually really like this dog and don't want to destroy her hearing. I'm working up something to wrap around her ears for hearing protection, but she hates contraptions strapped on her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    Curt, you'd be surprised how deceiving the video is. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    huh?...I always just show it as it is.......I wouldn't dream of deceiving ya'...
    pull my finger....

Time to man up Dog, and don't forget to bring your own personal paddle. We might need it.

Toshiro....glad to see you guys back on the water.

I thought that was you today in Target. I wasn't sure till I saw you and the fam headed for your truck. I saw you givin me the evil eye by the card section, like you wanted to kick somebody's butt but weren't sure why j/k. How was T-B?

Later

Joe

[QUOTE=I actually really like this dog and don't want to destroy her hearing. I'm working up something to wrap around her ears for hearing protection, but she hates contraptions strapped on her head.[/QUOTE]

We use the little soft foam ear plugs on our pooch, she tolerates them quite well.

i purchased a set of doggles for my mastiff in the back of the truck and hed tolerate them but didnt like them. he just waited till i wasnt around once and took care of them properly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast