Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: South central pike by boat.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    181

    Default South central pike by boat.

    Any good lakes or sloughs for pike in a boat?

  2. #2
    Member pike_palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the 907
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    Go find some sloughs off the Little Su.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

  3. #3
    Member Hunt&FishAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Valley trash
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    there arent pike in the little su is there? never heard about it before...do you mean the big su?

  4. #4

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
    there arent pike in the little su is there? never heard about it before...do you mean the big su?
    Well....Nancy Lake Creek dumps into the Little Su, just below Houston. I would imagine all the side sloughs of the lil su have pike in them.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    20

    Default Mmm

    That is a good point. When I raft down the Little-Su, I'm going to try fishing that one slough where the creek flows in. I have never seen any pike in the Little-Su though, and I have been down it a lot. Would be fun though

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •