Thread: Looking for a Boat Canvas Cover

Default Looking for a Boat Canvas Cover

Guys..need some help here. I am looking for a rear canvas cover for my Bayliner 2452 1999. I have one that comes in behind the captains chair and has the zip door. Little old now and needs to be replaced.

Since I am over here in Afghanistan,,,doing my time, my buddy has my boat ready to go fishing...Yeah, hes' a good friend and I hope he take as good of care of her as I do, sure he will. Anyway, If anyone has any contact information, manufacture of these, or anything in Alaska or the lower 48 I would appreciate it.

Thanks again for keeping the stories going..Just about all I read over here. I am looking so forward to coming home for my R&R in August. Trying to plan my float trip for a Bear.

Take care guys and shoot straight, keep the lines tight and enjoy the summer,,,,I won't...LOL

DH

Have him contact Buster's in Anchorage. They did my boat top and I'm more then happy with it.

Default Silver Streak

Silver Streak does great work also, they did rear canvas for my Hewes. This thread has come up on here often and Silver Streak and Busters always have good things said about them. The biggest thing is getting an appointment to have done it might take awhile.

Halibut fishing in Homer, leave it at NOMAR pick it up next week with new canvas and go fishing again.http://www.nomaralaska.com/boatshop.htm

Default Thanks for the help

I appreciate the support and help on this. I will have him contact the vendors....appreciate it

DH