Thread: Fishing for a Fisherman

Default Fishing for a Fisherman

I've got three little girls; 11, 7 & 5 - I'd like to know if anyone would need some "gas" money this weekend and take the four of us out around Deep Creek to chase some halibut. I'd do a charter but it's too flippin expensive! PM me with your details/requirements. They are not experienced on boats except for the oldest one but they are good kids that follow directions.
    "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32

Default Kinda Tough Without A Tractor Launch

I think if you do your research there will not be a tractor launch until at least the 1st part of May. Not only that. IMHO I think the weather might be a little to cold for some young kids to be on the water in April. It's always been my experience that you want the 1st few trips with the kids to be happy ones - not one's where they have to work at keeping warm and not enjoy the trip.
    How stupid is it to be wasting tons of salmon and halibut as bycatch in the Bering Sea and then have the coastal villages hollaring they have no food? It's got to stop!