Thread: Nosler E tips ?????

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Nosler E tips ?????

i am looking at these and have never used them. they are Noslers lead free bullet. i am looking at 180 grn in 30/ 150 in 7mm / 140 in 270/ 200 grain in 338...

what are your thoughts on the E tip? any problem with copper fouling, harder to clean ? easier to clean? performance in the field?

thanks

Vince.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default E Tips

The only thing I've read about them is that they are LONG for caliber much like Barnes bullets; When compared to standard lead cored bullets.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    i am looking at these and have never used them. they are Noslers lead free bullet. i am looking at 180 grn in 30/ 150 in 7mm / 140 in 270/ 200 grain in 338...

what are your thoughts on the E tip? any problem with copper fouling, harder to clean ? easier to clean? performance in the field?

thanks

Vince.
    They are high on my list of bullets. I've been loading them in my 300 WSM and they shot a better group than two other factory loads I tried. I haven't used them on game yet, but I have heard they do very well. I've read mixed reviews on accuracy, some shoot very well and some dont.

I believe the 277 cal bullet is 130 gr.

I am a big monometal fan.

Give'm a try. I think they have a lot of potential.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

TRY THEM???????????

no way dude i just want to sit on them till the Obama police get run ouit office...

I am going BOW hunting... they dont know i have guns if they cant hear them go off....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here