Thread: winter draw

Default winter draw

The supplement for the winter drawing period is out. Good luck, leave a Tok permit for me please!

http://www.wildlife.alaska.gov/licen...inter_supp.pdf

Default chances

your chance of getting drawn just went down

Thanks for the post Bill S. been waiting for this to come out. Just looking through the forms and filling them out I'm already getting that nervous excitement going. We're so lucky to be living here in Alaska....

Thumbs up Thanks Bill

Actually, under the "what goes round, comes round" principle I would say you odds just went up!

Dave

Default odds?

Based on the conspiracy theories that float around I can't imagine anyone thinks that odds have anything to do with it... LOL...

Default black list

I've heard F&G has a black list of people who do not turn in the harvest records, and these people are not eligible for draw hunts. Anyone heard about this?

Default "black list"

I just printed out my permits for the black bear upper eagle river and the small game. It does clearly state that "if you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits, drawing,tier II, and registration during the next regulatory year. In addition your name will be turned over to ALaska State Troopers for enforcement action." Pretty much sums it up...
    <*)))><