Thread: Retumbo powder

Unhappy Retumbo powder

Do any of you good folks have extra Hodgdon Retumbo powder they would like to sell or trade? I have lots of bullets and pistol primers but could really use some powder.

Default Where are you?

Where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by wholden View Post
    Where are you?
    He's in Fairbanks Will.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Darn. Well, if you were by chance coming down to the Valley or Anchorage I think I could help you out. Might have someone going up there but Im not sure and if so Im not sure when.....

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

HEY GUYS i typically run back and forth anch to fbk... at least once a month now. feel free to pm me and i can haul some things.things to and from.. most cases i am same day RT... next trip is leaving FBk. between MAY19 and MAY 23rd.... possible headed to Ninilchick Agent same trip...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I'm heading to the valley tomorrow, friday the 24th. call me at 328-9382 and i'll hook up with you Will.
    akwebeck

Thanks for the offer Vince. I will keep that in mind. Just talked with akwebeck and it looks like we will be able to link up either tomorrow night or Saturday for this specific situation. Thanks again!

Will

Thanks for all the help men. and thanks for the offer to transport. there is also one fellow that pm me . i havent heard back from him. he said he has a 4 or 8 lb keg to trade for powder. if you are still interested i have 4000 large pistol primers that i could part with.
    thanks again

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by wholden View Post
    Thanks for the offer Vince. I will keep that in mind. Just talked with akwebeck and it looks like we will be able to link up either tomorrow night or Saturday for this specific situation. Thanks again!

Will

any time just remember i am back and forth.... and shoot me a note.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Frontier had Retumbo on the shelf yesterday. Don't know if it's still there.

steve at alaska custom firearms has some retumbo

There are a couple lbs of Retumbo and 7828ssc at Frontier right now. The North Pole Sentry has H1000 if that interests anyone.

Frontier just got a whole shipment of Alliant in yesterday as well. Lots of RL 15,19, and 25

Default Alliant powder

Not any more. Only Rl-7 and Rl 25 left along with Retumbo as of 11:00 am Sat..

I picked up those 2lbs of Retumbo yesterday at about 11am for my buddy Silvertipgriz. They said they had a few more and that they just decided to start carrying it. Keep checking back.

Default 5/14/09

Frontier had 3 tubs instock yesterday after noon.. thing were going fast though..

they did get 15,000 Large Rifle primers in. one guy bought 10,000 on the spot and the other few boxes were gone by lunch time.

they had several Vitohories(?) in stock. some RL 7 and Rl 25 as of 6 pm

meet on face book here