Thread: Hatcher Pass

Default Hatcher Pass

Any updates on the snow depth up Hatchers Pass? A friend wants to go check his property to see if he can start doing some clearing and I thought I would take the gun in case I luck out and see mr blackie.

Quote Originally Posted by dandeo2003 View Post
    Any updates on the snow depth up Hatchers Pass? A friend wants to go check his property to see if he can start doing some clearing and I thought I would take the gun in case I luck out and see mr blackie.
    Was up there on Sat. Road still closed just past last chance. Still plenty of snow down as low as Shirly Towne.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Default Thanks

Thanks jkb. His property is a little past the pavement end on the Willow side. I think I'll still take the gun, you never know right?

Default Winter

Went and did some flying up there on Monday, Even tough we have had a few warm days, it is still winter up there. Might be a few browns out, but still to early for blackies.

Terry