Thread: Frontsite (Las Vegas)

Default Frontsite (Las Vegas)

My wife and I are being offered a free class at the shooting/training facility, Front Site, outside Las Vegas. By coincidence Tom Gresham mentioned the place on his "Guntalk" show, this last Sunday, 4/20, and, while not making overt negative remarks, made it known that he did have some negitive opinions about the place. His comment was to do an internet search for things like: lawsuits, issues, problems. I've done this and found some old issues concerning the CEO and Scientology and a problem with the building fire codes compliance. Does anyone have any first hand experience/knowledge with or about this facility or other issues that I didn't find?
    Thanks, Dave

I know some people that went a few years back. As I remember, they had a good time & did not take it too seriously. They said most of it was like a time share pitch, they try to get you to buy a house lot in their development.

Heck for a free class I wouldn't care what the CEO's religious beliefs are & if the place wasn't on fire when I went in that probably wouldn't matter either!
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Quote Originally Posted by eagle937 View Post
    My wife and I are being offered a free class at the shooting/training facility, Front Site, outside Las Vegas. By coincidence Tom Gresham mentioned the place on his "Guntalk" show, this last Sunday, 4/20, and, while not making overt negative remarks, made it known that he did have some negitive opinions about the place. His comment was to do an internet search for things like: lawsuits, issues, problems. I've done this and found some old issues concerning the CEO and Scientology and a problem with the building fire codes compliance. Does anyone have any first hand experience/knowledge with or about this facility or other issues that I didn't find?
    Thanks, Dave
    I don't know anything of that one but I have done some training at Gunsight Ranch in Prescott Arizona and highly recommend them. In my view they offer the best training a civilian will find.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Probably wanted Tom to pay insted of getting by on his dads name