Thread: Oh yeah hey>>> fairbanks out doors show!!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Oh yeah hey>>> fairbanks out doors show!!

Well we gave so much attention to last weeks Anchorage piece this one up here snuck in...

The family and i went this evening and said hi to all our old friends outa valdez...

went up and said Hi to Michael Strahan.... Mike .. Your avatar does not do you Justice. you are much taller then i expected.... though... the Avatar does have more hair... was good to say hello.. hope all the seminars go well... but for future referance... if your gonna attempt to sneak into FBKS UN noticeds......don't have them blaring your name of the loud speakers!!!!

Eagle river Knife Co got a good chunk of change off us this year.. i have few of their blades that are now going on 10 or so years. and added to the fine collection.

got to spend a little time up on the balcony of the Carlson center... teaching the boy the finer points of looking down... ( it is spring ya know) then mom caught us..

put in for all the raffles and drawings..... again. ( does anyone really? ever with those things?)

lots of tooth picks with sausage on them... lots of candy bowls, Carmel apples, and fudge from the corner booth...blankets beads and bobbles all came home... I never have figured out how my kids can walk in a room and SCORE SO much crap from people they have never met....???????????????
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

what ?????? i am the only one who went...

guess i should not have told ya all Mike S was in town....gee not like he is keeping tabs on us... it is his FIRST trip driving up here.. i think he was stunned by the lack of 9 story skyscrapers....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Outdoors Show

Vince,
    I was there this morning with my munchkin too. I wish that Polaris had an independent suspension on my 6x6 when I bought it like they do now... And I found out a friend of mine is now working for a guide service and saw some good stuff. I wish I wasn't leaving the state in Aug, I need more toys...

Fuse

Default went too

I made it down there today. I wish I would have had the wife there to see the pink Razr (SP), I think I could have talked her into that one. I am secure enough to drive a pink ATV

Default Went Friday

Yep Yep hubby and the crib midget and i all went yesterday. The pink razr thing was big hit with a friend of ours..scray to me but hey whatever floats your boat. The hubby did get a new pack from the Alaska Range people. All were very nice and Gary was great to talk with. If you get a chance go pick up the frame...talk about weighin nothing!!! Guess the hubby now has his newest sheep pack. But hey I did get the scope mount so that should be put to great use here shortly..all enjoyed it

We went on Saturday and Sunday.
    It was different this year. Not a whole lot for the kidlets this time around.
    I have some good pictures of people that we 'ran into' while there.
    Lurker.

I was there for a while sat afternoon. Saw a few folks I know.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

MT - did you finally get out of quarintine, or did you sneak to Fairbanks?
    Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.

No guns: no peace. No safety!

I was there too, I bought the red raft in the middle with the 20 hp merc, for bear baiting this year.

Quote Originally Posted by akguy454 View Post
    I was there too, I bought the red raft in the middle with the 20 hp merc, for bear baiting this year.
    she said you could have a river boat just never told you how big..

meet on face book here

Default No showing those pictures!

Oh and yes your Hubby Scored big time! Thanks for stopping in and saying hello was a great visit!

Man if I would have just had a Red Boat I could have sold something Dang it!

Note to Moose Must have Red Boat for next years show that holds motor!

To all that went I hope you had a wonderful time wish I could have met more of you and put names to faces.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoose View Post
    Oh and yes your Hubby Scored big time! Thanks for stopping in and saying hello was a great visit!

Man if I would have just had a Red Boat I could have sold something Dang it!

Note to Moose Must have Red Boat for next years show that holds motor!

To all that went I hope you had a wonderful time wish I could have met more of you and put names to faces.

:-)
    No posting those pictures?
    I'll keep them in my members album on my profile. I can always crop it and change the colors if it makes you feel better.

The hubby definitely scored. It was like giving candy to a kid. He came home and that's all he did... He even got upset that we 'forgot' it while driving to church on Sunday. That's the last time between you and Strahan will ever be allowed to 'give' anything to the husband at the sportsmens show.

A red boat?
    You should have had a pretty pink boat. Just like the one that is on the cover of Mike's book that was changed to purple. Then you would have sold it to the pretty bearded lady. Did you see her? (winks) j/k
    Lurker.

Quote Originally Posted by COtoAK View Post
    No posting those pictures?
    I'll keep them in my members album on my profile. I can always crop it and change the colors if it makes you feel better.

The hubby definitely scored. It was like giving candy to a kid. He came home and that's all he did... He even got upset that we 'forgot' it while driving to church on Sunday. That's the last time between you and Strahan will ever be allowed to 'give' anything to the husband at the sportsmens show.

A red boat?
    You should have had a pretty pink boat. Just like the one that is on the cover of Mike's book that was changed to purple. Then you would have sold it to the pretty bearded lady. Did you see her? (winks) j/k
    IF YOU DON"T post those pics, i will be diggin through, mine and posting more... and you'll be asking BRIAN to delete them....AGAIN............

meet on face book here