Thread: rainbows

Default rainbows

Would like to fish for some rainbows in early June. any suggestions. I would also like to meet other flyfisherman who would like to do a float trip this summer. any response would be appreciated. I live in the Delta Area but willing to travel.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inspector08 View Post
    Would like to fish for some rainbows in early June. any suggestions. I would also like to meet other flyfisherman who would like to do a float trip this summer. any response would be appreciated. I live in the Delta Area but willing to travel.

thanks

If you want to chase some bows this fall the kenai is a nice river to do it. I go down for 2 weeks every year in september. June is kind of tough. the parks Hwy streams will have bows. I know your up in some great grayling country. Kenai does produce bows in June but you work for them and I would not make the drive you have that time of the year. Come 1 august the bow fishing starts to pick up on the kenai. Im on that river so much and if you would like to tag along let me know. Im sure you will get some other ideas here about June fishing for bows. willow, sheep, montana creeks do have bows
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Default In Your Own Back Yard

Inspector 08 I will shoot you a PM in a day our two and backfll you on fishing certain parts of the Gulkana that time of year but I warn you up front lots of work and you have to wait till mid June to fish them.

Blue Moose

Blue Moose, I was hoping to float and fish the Gulkana this June. Could you PM me with that info as well? Thanks. Mad Dog