Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your ride

Default Post pics of your ride

Thought it would be interesting to see pics of everyone's sled so let's see'em! Here's my 2008 Ski-Doo Summit Adrenalin 600 HO SDI 144 which was originally all black but I changed a few things out to make it less boring. So far I am really liking this sled and the wife has one exactly like mine only all stock.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nobody likes their sled enough to post some pics eh??

My tundras, a 1988 and 2009. Yes, I love them both enough to post pics of them.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Entered a drawing for this one. I'll post a pic of it after I win, yes it is fast and no you can't ride it!
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

'06 rev 800 144. I love this sled to death.

Looks like ski doo pride is alive and well
    BHA Member

Default 07 summitX 800r 151

Love this sled, Might sell it if i get the 08 dialed in. I hate to sell it, it runs so darn well.

IMGP0278.jpg

08 Cat touring 4 stroke with rear seat removed for stylish action packer

Quote Originally Posted by TBLOOMA View Post
    Love this sled, Might sell it if i get the 08 dialed in. I hate to sell it, it runs so darn well.
    I'll be looking for exactly this sled in about 2-3 years. Gunther will be big enough that the 3 of us won't fit on the tundra.

Mstumpe
    Looks like you've got your set up dialed right in too.
    BHA Member

Not exactly the same as you all have but it does the job.

Former A.F Staff Sergeant

Here's my heavy hauler.

I've got a friend that is selling an 07 Summit 800 XRS 151 with low miles, real nice sled. I believe he is asking $6000 which is a smoking deal. I've rode this machine and it has some serious power. http://anchorage.craigslist.org/rvs/1127896329.html

OK I have to ask and I mean this with all do respect to you and your friend. How do you own a sled like that for 2 years and only have 386 miles on it? I have put over 500 on my tundra and I have owned it less than 3 months.

I have to sell a ton of bows and get the Tundra paid way down before I can seriously look at another, but when I do I'll be looking for a post 05 summit and I have to admit I really like the looks of the 05-07's. The 2010 is sick looking too but I doubt even used it will be in my price range when I 'll be looking again.
    BHA Member

My sled as of a few weeks ago. New sled will be posted once she's all polished up

Default RickP

keep me in mind, I am a die hard ski-doo rider, and really like the summits. I try to update every 3-5 years depending on use and what the new stuff is like. Right now I have an 05 summit 600(wifes sled and she LOVES it, and so do I) 07 800, and an 08 800 , both are X models so I can mess with the shock valving to get it dialed in. I think I take pretty good care of the sleds, but you can come over and look at any of these sleds and make your own decision. With a enclosed trailer, and a garage setup like a race shop, I admit, they do get babied. By the way, I tend to keep them pretty close to stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick P View Post
    OK I have to ask and I mean this with all do respect to you and your friend. How do you own a sled like that for 2 years and only have 386 miles on it? I have put over 500 on my tundra and I have owned it less than 3 months.

I have to sell a ton of bows and get the Tundra paid way down before I can seriously look at another, but when I do I'll be looking for a post 05 summit and I have to admit I really like the looks of the 05-07's. The 2010 is sick looking too but I doubt even used it will be in my price range when I 'll be looking again.
    He bought that sled from a co-worker who was in dire need of some cash and appreantly he ddidn't have a lot of time to ride it. I've had my sled for 2 seasons now and I have barely over 800 and the wife is under 500. We try and ride every chance we get but other things do take priority over riding.

09 nytro mtx

I can relate to that HuntAK45 I've been trying to get in one more ride for 2 weeks now.

TBLOOMA
    Will do.
    BHA Member

New to snowmachin'n we picked these two up at the beginning of the season and already plan on upgrading to newer 4 strokes this fall. I put over 1200 miles on my RMK and the wife put nearly 1000 on hers this past season.

02 RMK 800 Edge - Fox Shocks all the way around, Can, etc...

00 Yamaha Mountain Max 700 - Aftermarket can, other than that stock.

Way to go SheFish!! Its a hard bug to shake, so beware . Welcome to the forums...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast