Thread: Chessie Training Day?

Default Chessie Training Day?

Is anyone interested in a Chesapeake Training Day in the Interior? I'm thinking of June 21st or 28th at the Chena Flood Control Project. Can't put together an ACC WD/X/Q, but was thinking of day devoted to field training & only for Chesapeakes. Bumpers and/or dead birds, blanks or poppers for ammo, bring a sack lunch (and sense of humor), and a fun day for puppies/newcomers to old duffers (canine & human) alike. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Karen Wilson

that would be fun, but I am in Anchortown. My chessie would be a hoot to watch.

Default Sounds good but....

I am in Palmer. Kind of a long way for one day. If I can connect it to something else maybe.

I'm in Anchorage too. If I could schedule other business there I might be able to attend.

Randy

I'm in Anchorage as well. Maybe the Anchorage group should plan a chessie only training day. Granted, my chessie isn't even born yet (I'm hoping the ***** is in heat as we speak), but I'll come toss some birds...

I should arrive back in Anchorage with my new Chessy pup on May 6th, God willing and the volcano doesn't go off.

Default entertainment

Since I can't bring my lab, can I come watch purely for the entertainment value? PULLEEEEZZZ? What could possibly be more fun than watching a whole herd of Chessies getting trained? And tell me Bill P is gonna be there too?
    Funniest thing I ever saw training was Bob D w/his Chessie trying to eat him starting at the groin. Come on Karen, I'll behave. Honest.

as long as its a few weeks out i'll be bringing my chessy too... he just got his boys chopped off so hes recooping right now... but if its a few weeks out count me in
    God Created Man Samuel Colt Made Them Equal

I heard yesterday afternoon my puppy died. It was eating and choked. He said he tried everything he knew and couldn't save her.

Sorry to hear about your pup Alaskan Chessie.