Thread: Do dealers have 09' SWT's for sale or sold out ???

Default Do dealers have 09' SWT's for sale or sold out ???

Are there 2009' Ski-Doo Super Wide Tracks available...? if so at what price ???

Was thunking of maybe selling the new 09' SWT. But don't know what is available, or if there is a market.

Guess everyone has moved on to fishing......?

Are you loking to buy one, or have one for sale? AKMD> are out and have been. I got mine CC Doo Eagle river they had a few as well guy down south. 10,300 at the time And they will not throw anything in the deal!

I just listed mine for sale here on the forum, for $9,990.-- It has 82 miles on it, and comes with a spare belt ($100.ish). It has a warranty till January of 2010. I just got it 90 days ago, it is new.

Don,t forget Craigs list, Just dumped it, one time and your giving up? How did that turn out?? Did you Check the airbox, ect... Did Fig, How much oil came out?? They are a awesome Machine, I love mine.Bit Big to play on but if get up off the seat on those inclines, throw weight into the high side they do Fine. Good Luck on your sale.

Only about a 1/4 cup came out. I never needed to add any, as the oil level was still full. I love the machine, it is my fourth Super Wide Track, and I love the way the power is delivered from the V-800. I am nearly 63 and need to move off the mountain, and I had hoped to sell some of the land to pay for a new Barn/shop/winter Apartment, but that has not happened. The main reason for buying the machine was to haul water to the cabin from the creek. Pulling a 240# sled of water on snowshoes in deep snow was getting hard. If I am moving off the mountain I won't need the machine.
    Attached Images Attached Images