Thread: Places to jet?

Eagle River

Default Places to jet?

I know I know, complete taboo to ask for specifics but cost of gas is bad, time off is even worse, help me out and tell me what rivers have jet boat launch and run capabilities via the highway.

Thanks to forum member Dupont Spinner, I got my new to me jet on my 16 foot gregor river boat. So far The only place I know of are 20 mile, Knik, little su and big su.

I like the big su since its close to my cabin. What rivers or tributaries are within reason to reach from the deshka landing?

Im also wondering how the Nenana is.

Lived up here my whole life, but never have been on the rivers much with a power boat. Mostly fly out stuff on rafts is my experience.

With a 16 footer the upper reaches of the Deshka and Yetna should keep you occupied for a couple of years.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

North Pole, AK

The Highway Angler shows boat launches as well as places to fish. It is a great tool. Very few times have I had a problem finding a place to launch. Generally if there is access to the water, there is a launch at least good enough for a 4x4 and a light river boat; in the Interior anyway.