Thread: Yukon or Bluffs For Kings in May?

Default Yukon or Bluffs For Kings in May?

I was looking to get an opinion on what all you Kachemak bay fishers thought was better spring king fishing. The Kukon island Eldred passage area or the bluffs...personally the bluffs are a perennial favorite of mine and have been good to me (see picture 52# hen off the bluffs) but I have heard good things about fishing Yukon Island. Thanks in advance...cant wait to get on the water!

Attached Images Attached Images

Awesome fish !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont forget about fourth of july creek also........
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Default bluffs for sure

If your gonna spend your time in may king fishing, the bluffs hold way more opportunities then the islands. Same with Pogie Pt. Way more water moving the bait fish around and way more fish looking for freshwater up the inlet.

Cool

HELLO SHEEPKING HAVE YOU HEARD FROM MY MISTRESS LATELY.....
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Default So its you

DId you get a call for a brown egg hunt today ?

Talking

Matter of fact i just got in from a call....this little boy said ''hey mister whats that''. I told him it came out of that hole in the ground..........its a special egg.........'' the dookie egg''........oh you gotta love my job.........:d