Thread: Cheap Kids ATV! Jetmoto

Default Cheap Kids ATV! Jetmoto

Has anybody tried any of the cheap kids ATV's like the Jetmoto's? I've seen a couple of different one's listed on craigslist for 999 and 1,099. I know you get what you pay for but are they worth messing with?

If you have one or have had one please let me know what you think.

North Pole

Default they are what they are

They're great for the money, but they do have limited uses. I bought a Sunl 90 for my boy about 3 years ago. That thing ran great, but you have to modify them a bit. All of the electrical parts are very wimpy. It came with a remote start/alarm (unhook it, all it does is kill the battery) Replace the battery connections, put some zip ties on the coil to hold it in place(after a month it seemed to drop in every puddle he hit) Also stay away from water,the air filter just runs straight of of the carb like a go-kart(swamped it several times. and last but not least they only have about 2 inches of ground clearance so any travel outside of the yard is rough.

I know this sounds bad but I actually thought it was a great little machine cosidering a name brand one cost about $1500 more.

my son outgrew it and I sold it this winter. I would do it again.

Good luck.

Wasilla--Cantwell Transplant

Man, if I were you, (and granted I dont know how old/big your child is) I'd hold out and buy a used 90cc polaris or suzuki. You can find them used for 1500 or less and I'm going to guess they are twice the machine as far as quality...