Thread: hunting equals smaller animials

Yukon Canada

Default hunting equals smaller animials

A few weeks ago there was a thread here about how trophy hunting was making our animials smaller, some on here said things like "we have known this for a long time" Well I had never heard of this before and certainly never seen any indication of it my self so I did some research on this and yes there are some bioligists who make that claim, the ones that I found that did were against hunting. I wont go into all the details I found as I think this one factor should show how this theory is flawed. All big game animials that hunters search for (large trophy males) are on average (depending on species) from 4 to 7 years old before they get to be trophy quality! By this time they have had ample time to pass on their genes! There is a slew of info out there on this subject for anyone who wants to look into it includeing bioligists who say the theory of smaller animials is junk bioligy.

Some of the best arguments I have heard from biologists is that, "There are to many". Can you imagine how messed up the wildlife was before biologists. I am glad we have them to fix all of natures problems. Ha!Ha! The worst part is that we are paying a lot of their salaries.