Thread: Land on the goodpasture??

Default Land on the goodpasture??

Does anyone know of anyone who might be selling or willing to sell property on the good pasture river? I'm looking and have always wanted to get a piece since I live in Delta on the river or on the volkmar lake. If anyone is willing to share any info on this I would greatly appreicate it. thanks.

Robert fox realty has a couple lots on volkmar. At least they used to be. Problem there is you have to fly in!
    "One Last Cast"

Mike I have never seen any property on the Good Pasture for sale. Volkmar and Healy lake pop up every now and then and there is one lot of lake George for sale, heck its been for sale two years now I think so they might coe down on the price.

Good luck in your search!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Mike I have never seen any property on the Good Pasture for sale. Volkmar and Healy lake pop up every now and then and there is one lot of lake George for sale, heck its been for sale two years now I think so they might coe down on the price.

Good luck in your search!
    I looked at that lot on George pretty hard when I was out there 2 winters ago. It is way steep! Not really anything flat to build on...but it you want to build on a hill, great lot
    "One Last Cast"

Quote Originally Posted by fk 107 View Post
    I looked at that lot on George pretty hard when I was out there 2 winters ago. It is way steep! Not really anything flat to build on...but it you want to build on a hill, great lot
    I was thinking much the same thing when I saw it for sale back then. But there has to be more lots out there they just never seem to come up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    I was thinking much the same thing when I saw it for sale back then. But there has to be more lots out there they just never seem to come up for sale.
    The natives still have lots of the lake tied up. I belive it is under doyon.
    "One Last Cast"

Quote Originally Posted by fk 107 View Post
    The natives still have lots of the lake tied up. I belive it is under doyon.
    I never realized they had that much on George, I knew most of Healy and Volkmare were tied up though. Healy is a real nice lake and has some amazing houses considering the remoteness of it. I haven't been on any of them since the early 90's need to get north and go do some pike fishing one of these days.