Thread: Wanting to learn bear baiting

Default Wanting to learn bear baiting

I am looking for someone willing to teach me the zen of bear baiting. I am willing to help out in any way I legally can with your station so that I can gain some experience and know how before I decide to set up my own station.

I have taken the online course, just want some real world experience.

Thanks.
    Just a bitter Alaskan clinging to his guns and religion.....

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

well bilder, 5 am tomorrow hop in car and head on up..AK145 is going to do a great show on it at the Fbk SW. you will learn abunch.. have luch and head home.. be home by midnight and ready to go.

its not as bad as it seems... i do that trip ALL the time.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

As tempting as that is, I will be working tomorrow.

Not looking to kill a bear this season, just want to see how a bait station is set up and how one positions a stand/blind and stuff like that.
    Just a bitter Alaskan clinging to his guns and religion.....

Easy for you to say, Vince, because you are driving TOWARD Anchorage! There's just something unnatural about living in Anchorage and driving to Fairbanks...

Heehee

Taylor

-[]------->

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Taylor View Post
    Easy for you to say, Vince, because you are driving TOWARD Anchorage! There's just something unnatural about living in Anchorage and driving to Fairbanks...

Heehee

Taylor

-[]------->
    something unnatural about an Alaskan living in anchorage...... and yeah i can see your view.. we all have chainsaws up here too.....hmmmmm coming to visit?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Bilder if you dont get out we have lots of info on the hunting and bow hunting threads from baits to locations to the barrel...

meet on face book here

Heehee

Taylor

-[]------->
    We used to think the same thing until we got our own Walmart, SW, Sears, Home Depot, Lowes....heck, the only reason we head to Anchorage now is for Victoria Secret

Heehee

Taylor

-[]------->
    HAHA...
    Man...that scared the people in my office when I laughed at that...you make a good point, I never thought of lookin' at it from Anchorage's side...talk about driving out into the STICKS!! HAHAHA....