Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Freighting on the Yentna

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Freighting on the Yentna

    How's the Su and the Yentna holding up this week? We aren't past McDougall's, hoping it's good that far.

  2. #2


    Ugly, but doable, if you have something that can't wait to get out there. I would wait and go by boat soon.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member Trail Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Willow AK.

    Question Freighting?????!!!!!!!!!

    I don't think so!!!!
    Just talk to Dave up at Luces he did his last haul on Tues. He said the Big SU. has some issues!!! But the Yentna was still fair, just some ash. He said maybe single sleds, but be careful you never know this time of year!
    Let me know how it goes!!!!!!
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!

  4. #4
    Member SusitnaAk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007


    Just got back from D. landing today, The parking lot getting soft rutting up, had to use 4x4 to pull machines out. There a few still heading out,I took short run down the river, Snow is dark with ash,and the dips are full of water and scab ice that freezes at night.+1 to what Akres said!!

  5. #5

    Default Almost got wet

    Last round trip to day . Skip water, over flow, did not haul load . Friday was told of over flow, was kind of fun , but then
    i'm am a true senior sled head!!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts