Thread: hewescraft pacific cruiser

Default hewescraft pacific cruiser

just saw them today, 22 and 26 footers so far. look like a pretty decent boat to me.

Default Pacific Cruiser?

Hewescraft hasn't updated their website or the brochure package to include this boat. I won't be able to get to any of the boat shows. Can you give us a short description of this boat's features?

I am about to purchase a 2006 Ocean Pro HT and want to take advantage of the 2006 aluminum prices rather than waiting for the new models. While price is always a factor, I don't want to make an early purchase during the winter and then miss out on spring models which may include the boat of my dreams.

Thanks,
    Dan

Default here's a few

the cruiser has a v-berth, very roomy even on the 22, very comfy captain chair compared to the old ones, the front of the seat retracts so you can stand to drive or sit. sink and icebox behind the driver seat. wallace stove/heater built in(very nice). the port side has a dinette with lots of storage and drawers that folds down another bunk. large hatch up front to access the bow, wash down, fish boxes(or wet storage) in the stern. the layout is very similar to the c-dorys if you have seen them. the hewes i think is much wider inside, seems much bigger than the c-dory.rocket launchers on top, ready to fish.

Hi, new to this forum,
    I’ve been looking for a 22’ my family of three can take out for the weekend and this boat is the closest fit I’ve seen. Has a lot more room then a 22’ C-Dory, think 4 could sit around the dinette comfortable, and could probable accommodate a couple sleeping. The porta-potty in the V birth seems adequate as does the sleeping room. There doesn’t seem to be a lot to storage space but how much room can you have on a 22’?
    At 62 K fully outfitted with a 115 hp Yamaha the price is a little steep for a 22’, guess I’ll have my broker look into aluminum futures.

Jay

Back in Eagle River - For good this time!

Hewescraft has always been slow about updating their website and getting information out to the public. Having moved away from AK temporarily has kept me out of the ball game. How were you looking at having the Ocean Pro HT set up (motor, accessories, etc.) and what kind of prices were you being quoted? The boat sounds interesting to me, but haven't even seen one yet. Thanks.

Does anyone know where you can find information about these online yet?
    Ryan Tollefsen
    Prudential Jack White Vista Real Estate

Alaska Real Estate
    Anchorage Real Estate

Default Hewes group web site

Go to the MSN Hewescraft news group. Photos of the new boats have been posted along with alot of info from owners of other Hewes boats. Good Luck, they make some great boats.

http://groups.msn.com/HewescraftBoats