Thread: Crossbreed Holsters

Default Crossbreed Holsters

Has anyone seen first hand or own one of these holsters. Looks like a quality/comfortable product and found some youtube vids that look promising. I like the idea that the holster will 'form' to your body type. Lemme know what you think of yours if you have one...

I have one on the way. I ordered the QwikClip because I am in and out of my holster a bunch through the day. As soon as I get it I will let you know what I think. If I like it I will most likely order a SuperTuck for a town holster.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Doug, thanks for the response. Yeah, let us know how it works and as always, pictures are welcomed!

Thumbs up I love my crossbreed holster

They are great, you won't be disappointed. The little flap of leather keeps the gun from digging into my gut.

The little flap of leather keeps the gun from digging into my gut.
    One of the reasons I went with this holster. My classic Milt Sparks Summer Special just doesn't work as well as when I was 80lbs lighter

Doug, did your holster arrive? Would like to see pics of it actually on your belt....

I've had a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB for a couple of years now, and loved it until I gained too much girth around the waist. Now it won't fit in my pants anymore. The holster doesn't move or shift, it's very sturdy too. It took a few months for the leather to break in, after that it was my go to ccw holster.

No pics, it looks like the one above. I now have enough time on it to decide that I like the holster, but don't like my XD(m) for concealed carry. It's simply too big. I think this holster would be great for slimmer guns and I'm going to order one for my Colt Commander .45. The leather portion is pretty thick and takes a while to break in. I also ordered a gun belt from them and I am totally happy with it.

The holster is very simple. A leather cutout with a Kidex plastic molded piece that is the "outer" part of the holster. Hence the hybrid name. I would never call it a finely crafted piece of leather like a Milt Sparks or Mitch Rosen (or any other very good leather holster maker), but it's also much cheaper and gets the job done very well.

On the XD(m)... I am really happy with the pistol. It's going to be my local carry gun where I can happily carry it on the outside of my pants. For going to town I'm going back to my .45