Thread: Sea Ark PREDATOR WITH 200 HP SPORT JON

Default Sea Ark PREDATOR WITH 200 HP SPORT JON

Just pick it up today can't wait till the ice melts.. I know i said I was getting the g3 but after looking around and talking with you guys i went with this instead. I think I will be happy..
    Attached Images Attached Images

that looks really nice. Where are you going to do most of your running?

no way in the world are you going to have a good time in a boat like that...lol...

seriously though, congrats on the new tub....you're not alone wishing the ice would melt soon...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Nice boat, enjoy.

Default Smile?

Will you be the one in the Predator with a smile on your face? Let us know what you think of the boat.

SeaArks are TANKS! You will be very happy with your choice. Nice lookin' set-up.
    Combat Vet by choice! Defender of this great nation and people (Which unfortunately also includes the stupid and the ignorant.)

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_R_ZqAiK-e_U0M:<a href=http://hometeamsonline.com/photos/hockey/ARCTICLIONS/Ice_Puppies_Logo_Light_with_shading.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://hometeamsonline.com/photos/ho...th_shading.jpg</a>

Support Youth Hockey!
    http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams...Y&s=hockey&t=c

Thanks guys. This is my frist river boat any advise......

Follow the cutbank, when in doubt, hammer down and hang on! Seriously, watch for other jet boats on blind/sharp corners, always be on the lookout! Have fun man!

You'll get used to it, ripples mean shallow water The shallower it is, the more throttle you give it. O yeah, don't run WOT save about 1/4 throttle for steering and shallow water. That's a sweet setup, have fun.

Default Something to consider.

Im not sure if you have driven a jetboat before. There are some precautions you should know about the handling of the jet propellant. Starting with the boat in a non-busy or wide open lake is a good start with familiarizing yourself with your new boat. You'll learn how it responds to going over vegatation and other items that may cause the jet to lose propelling power. Keep away from shallow gravel areas that may cause you to suck little rocks into the jet. It will all come in good time.

Don't pull a Superdave!! Have fun.

Watch the blind turns on the Chatanika ey Shrop? I never did get the stains outta those drawers. Had to throw them away.
    " There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot" - Steven Wright

Nice boat by the way Mike. I picked up a Sport Jon last summer with the 210 merc. My first jet boat also. Like the other guys said, take it to a lake on a quiet day and figure out exactly what it'll do. It will amaze you. Then go out and have some fun. One more thing to remember. No throttle = no turning. NONE!!
    " There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot" - Steven Wright

Default Dang

That is badazz. Enjoy that, if you cant I've got that G3 waiting for you. Straight swap

Congrats, have fun!

Talking

The G3 is what i was looking at but came home with this. I happy the girl freind still pissed. But hey what do you do.....

Quote Originally Posted by whitepalm View Post
    That is badazz. Enjoy that, if you cant I've got that G3 waiting for you. Straight swap

Congrats, have fun!

Default Love

Quote Originally Posted by akmike30 View Post
    The G3 is what i was looking at but came home with this. I happy the girl freind still pissed. But hey what do you do.....
    Just remember that she'll only be mad for a little while and you'll still have the boat. Take her for a ride and she'll begin to understand why you had to have it.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

If buying the boat made her make sure she stays a girl friend not a wife

Default Seconded

**** right jonsboat.

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. Not saying that you needed to do either.