Thread: Lowa Hunter GTXs-$312 to your door

Default Lowa Hunter GTXs-$312 to your door

If you are looking at getting a pair of these and wear a size 8 or 10.5 this is a pretty good deal.

http://www.summithut.com/products/me...-sheep-hunter/

Default AMH

I'm not 100% sure, but I think AMH has them for less than this. When I bought mine two years ago I remember they were less than anywhere I had found on the internet (only by a few bucks, but hey it was local and cheaper).

Richard

AHM isn't carrying them anymore, but they do have a few pairs left, I think in smaller sizes, for a good deal.

Default Tibet GTX

Sierra Trading Post has the Lowa Tibet GTX for $179. You can get free shipping plus 15% off that price today! They only have a couple sizes left but that is a pretty impressive deal! I bought the Lowa Mtn Experts for the same price a couple weeks ago and went ahead and bought a 2nd pair. They are both a couple inches shorter than the Hunter but I would think would be pretty decent?

Quote Originally Posted by jimss View Post
    Sierra Trading Post has the Lowa Tibet GTX for $179. You can get free shipping plus 15% off that price today! They only have a couple sizes left but that is a pretty impressive deal! I bought the Lowa Mtn Experts for the same price a couple weeks ago and went ahead and bought a 2nd pair. They are both a couple inches shorter than the Hunter but I would think would be pretty decent?
    jimss - That's the boot I've used for the past 3-4 years, and I absolutely love them. I think I actually prefer the slightly shorter cuff. That is indeed a good deal. I'll look, but I doubt they have my size. Us "normal" sized folks are always cursed with not being able to get the best sale deals.

Default Tibets

Hey Brian, Do you have the Tibets or the Mtn Expert? They both look pretty close but the Tibets are pretty much all leather outers. I believe the Mtn Experts are just a tad heavier and have a little insulation in them.

I am curious if there was much "wear in" time with your boots or if they performed pretty well right out of the box? It definitely is a drag being a common size when it comes to picking up some of the bargain deals! I've been kind of lucky lately picking them up when they first come available in my size. Thanks for the info!

My boots were awesome right out of the box. I do have horribly calloused feet and haven't had a blister since I was 10 years old, but that being said, these boots were very comfortable out of the box and never gave me any trouble.

I'm pretty sure I have the Tibets - or basically an earlier version of the same boot. No insulation. I think we're going to order my wife a pair from Sierra Trading Post tonight. Great deal!