Thread: A Big Thanks to everyone

Default A Big Thanks to everyone

A big THANK YOU to all the folks who stopped by my booth at the sportsmans show over the weekend. It was great to put a face with a name. THANK YOU all again for all the support, me & mrs potbuilder sure do apreciate it.
    Steve & Nancy

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Default Thank you

Steve, it was nice to finally meet you in person.(even if it did cost me some of my hard earned money) I will admit that if you see and compare the Electra Dyne in person to other pullers, the really is no better choice. The main (only?) reason I went to the show was to look at your puller. You just happened to be in the very last place I went. Fortunately that gave me the opportunity to look at all of the other pullers that were there. Once I saw the E.D. I was sold. Im really looking forward to trying it out. Thanks again and nice meeting you.

Default Enjoyed meeting you.

Im looking forward to dumping my 5 new pots out of Seward with my new GC. I will let you know how your shrimp crack works out at Nuka Bay.
    Come tanner time I will be looking for you.

Thanks guys it was aslo great to meet you and please let me know how everthing works out for you, i want to hear both good and bad about anything i have. By the way the head enforcement guy from Fish & Game checked out and gave me the thumbs up on the tanner pot so now its full speed ahead on getting some built.
    Thanks again,
    Steve

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    907 775 1692

Thanks for the new pot and shrimp crack that I picked up from you at both of the shows! I can't wait to test it out against my other pots. First trip is April 17th, so I'll let you know how it goes!

Thanks, Steve.

I picked up my annual supply of shrimp crack at the Wasilla show. I never made it to the the GASS. Those Electra Dyne pullers are sweet. Now I just need to commit to selling mine and getting one of those.

If anybody has an ED please post some pics of the different mounting styles.Looking for some ideas for my SS Pilothouse. Thanks again Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by Soundfisher View Post
    If anybody has an ED please post some pics of the different mounting styles.Looking for some ideas for my SS Pilothouse. Thanks again Steve!
    Mount it right on the back of your cabin like Alasgun did its a nice clean & simple way to mount it. Thanks again for your business,
    Steve

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    907 775 1692