Thread: Cannon Mag 15's

Default Cannon Mag 15's

Hello all,

Looking for any input from those of you who may be using, or have any experience with the Mag 15 down riggers. Durability? User friendly? Likes and dislikes?

I'm looking at buying a set from the Sportsman's (in Missoula Mt)

Thanks

Don't know about the mag 15's, but I've been using mag 10A's for many years and no problems to date.
    Paul

Default Mags

My father runs them on his Great Lakes boat and they awesome. We have hooked into ghost nets (old Indian nets) and have actually cranked them up with the down riggers (On a side note Lake Superior was really cold in September when you have to go swimming to cut the nets out of the riggers). The auto stop always works and and I can not really say anything bad about them.

Default Gonna buy em'

I just picked them up for $400 each....new! And they threw in some Cannon trolling rods. Seems the whole financial crises with the Sportsman's chain is creating some incredible deals, at least down here in Montana!

I'm told a 'Cabela type' Canadian company is buying out most of the chain, and the only Sportsman's stores that will remain will be in Montana and AK. Have you guys heard any updates?

Thanks for the info!