Thread: pic. profile

Default pic. profile

How do youget you profile picture to show up.when posting a message?

Mike - Your profile pic and your avatar are two seperate things. You need to click on the User CP in the upper left corner and then scroll down to "Edit avatar" on the left. That should get you where you need to be to upload a picture for your avatar, which is what will show up next to your name when you post. Let me know if you need any clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Mike - Your profile pic and your avatar are two seperate things. You need to click on the User CP in the upper left corner and then scroll down to "Edit avatar" on the left. That should get you where you need to be to upload a picture for your avatar, which is what will show up next to your name when you post. Let me know if you need any clarification.
    THanks you for the tip

Default No avatar

I don't have a section to "edit avatar" how do I get a picture next to my name??

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherwoman View Post
    I don't have a section to "edit avatar" how do I get a picture next to my name??
    You need to be a full member to have the avatar option. You'll be a "new member" until you have been here for 30 days and have made at least 10 posts.