Thread: **Hual Road ?

Default **Hual Road ?

Can anyone give me some info. on where I can find in writing that it is ok to shoot fox,wolf, etc. off the hual road with a rifle? Fish and Game said that you can with a trapping lic. and just follow the bag limits and season's. I just want it in writting so when the troopers come and I can show them and there is no problems! Thanks for all the help!!

Mark

Default Trapping Regs

thats where you will find it, my buddies and I have done that hunt many times, get a trapping lic. then wait for 1 Nov and head up

Default Double check that one!

Might want to find out for sure, because I called F&G 2 years ago and they told me "NO" you could not shoot even w/ a trapping license in the corridor. There seems to have been some confusion over this as it was posted a few years ago and the answer is still kinda a gray area. Anybody else care to chime in on this?

Mooseman

gotta get the REAL regs, not the summary most of us are familiar with to find it in writing.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman View Post
    Might want to find out for sure, because I called F&G 2 years ago and they told me "NO" you could not shoot even w/ a trapping license in the corridor.
    That is also what I understand, a few years ago it was legal but now it is not. Would be nice to see it in writing one way or the other. It is a grey area for sure.