Thread: Pretty Black Lab Mat-Su shelter April 4

Kink Alaska surrounded by sled dog kennels, a fabulous view and lots of hunting.

Default Pretty Black Lab Mat-Su shelter April 4

The Mat-Su Shelter held an adoption day at the Mat-Su Home Builders Expo today.
    This pretty 5 year old needs a new home. Her name is Cloe. She was picked up as a stray but her owner refused to get her at the shelter. She was pretty mellow with all the people coming and going but looking at the pictures I think she's missing her home. I could not get a real feel for her temperment. She took treats gently but seemed kind of dazed. I've seen this before and the dogs' attitudes change completly once they have some stability.
    Imagine, 5 years old and unwanted. I think she would bond close with a new committed owner.
    Very blocky, dewclaws intact. She's a few pounds overweight but the shelter food will do that. She is spayed, microchiped and only about $50 adoption fee. Several people were interested and I said I would post her here to encourage a decision, so she may be gone. PetHarbor on the MatSu web sit is not working properly and has not been updated. If interested call the shelter at 746-5500. They open on Monday at 11:00 am.

www.alaskadognews.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kink Alaska surrounded by sled dog kennels, a fabulous view and lots of hunting.

Default Black lab has a new home

She was adopted later on Saturday to a nice family