Thread: Costco is getting Yamaha EF Generators

Default Costco is getting Yamaha EF Generators

Costco on Dimond will be getting 200 Yamaha EF1000 generators. They weight 27lbs and are very quiet. They're going to sell for 769.99. They are expected in May 1st.

Default I wish they were more powerful

I'd be really excited if they were selling the new 3000 watt units. I keep making additions to The Polish Palace and this year I would like to install electric radiant floor heat. According to my calculations it shouldn't take too much power, but it stinks when I have to turn the coffee pot off to run the toaster

hi, from homer. just asking if your "info" is still correct about the "yammi" generators, as i don't want to drive all the way up and find it's an "ooops" deal on their part. that would be a bummer of a drive with the "misses"!! figured you worked there, or their shipping company. thanks: bob norberg
    alaskabob

Quote Originally Posted by BucknRut View Post
    I'd be really excited if they were selling the new 3000 watt units. I keep making additions to The Polish Palace and this year I would like to install electric radiant floor heat. According to my calculations it shouldn't take too much power, but it stinks when I have to turn the coffee pot off to run the toaster
    I wouldn't. Go geothermal and still use radiant floor heat.

Default geo????

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I wouldn't. Go geothermal and still use radiant floor heat.
    Geothermal...in a trailer??? The Polish Palace is an enclosed cargo trailer that I insulated, wired and plumbed. Built a small living quarters so that everything folds up and allows me to drive in two four wheelers and a 12 foot boat inside and two canoes on top. I can run it off of a generator, plug in to 110 or 12 volt battery inverted to 110. I've only got about 72 square feet to heat and it would be quite a chore drilling down to the core of the Earth every time I wanted to warm up my toezzees

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheelingfamily View Post
    Costco on Dimond will be getting 200 Yamaha EF1000 generators. They weight 27lbs and are very quiet. They're going to sell for 769.99. They are expected in May 1st.
    Rons Honda in Soldotna had a great deal at the Sportsman show on 2000 watt Honda for
    $860 aprox at the Sportsman show in Anchorage.