Thread: Moving to Alaska, looking for hunting partner

Default Moving to Alaska, looking for hunting partner

I'm moving to Fairbanks, Alaska in October and I would like to line up someone to hunt with and a few places to go. I'm not at all familiar with hunting that part of the country and since I just found out that I'm moving there I have'nt had a chance to research it yet. I'll omly be there for three years so I'd like to mhit the ground running. If someone is interested in helping me out please let me know. Thanks, Mike

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

well mike i am looking for a new hunting partner.... i love BEAR hunting....

but i have some requirements...

1 ,, can not run faster then me...

2. falls asleep every time we stop and snores with baby wheezing sound.

3. smells like smoked fish is best.....however other odoriferous smells work just as well...

if you meet those requirements let me know.. if not... welcome to AK and good luck out there

Vince
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default partner

Vince, too funny, now I can't use my keyboard till the store opens on Monday (root beer spill )

Smile Meet ya in Kotz!

Quote Originally Posted by baer19d View Post
    I'm moving to Fairbanks, Alaska in October and I would like to line up someone to hunt with and a few places to go. I'm not at all familiar with hunting that part of the country and since I just found out that I'm moving there I have'nt had a chance to research it yet. I'll omly be there for three years so I'd like to mhit the ground running. If someone is interested in helping me out please let me know. Thanks, Mike
    Hi Mike and welcome to the Great State! Come on up to Kotz and lets pull the trigger on a few critters!

Walt
    Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals
    Kotzebue AK
    33 miles north of the Arctic Circle
    www.northwestalaska.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    well mike i am looking for a new hunting partner.... i love BEAR hunting....

but i have some requirements...

1 ,, can not run faster then me...

2. falls asleep every time we stop and snores with baby wheezing sound.

3. smells like smoked fish is best.....however other odoriferous smells work just as well...

if you meet those requirements let me know.. if not... welcome to AK and good luck out there

Vince
    Well I think I can meet those requirements. I can run as fast or SLOW as I need to, I can sleep just about anywhere and I do snore from time to time, but I'm not sure what it sounds like and I love smoked fish, or just about anything smoked for that matter. I've never been bear hunting but I've always wanted to so if you're up to it that so am I.

Quote Originally Posted by baer19d View Post
    Well I think I can meet those requirements. I can run as fast or SLOW as I need to, I can sleep just about anywhere and I do snore from time to time, but I'm not sure what it sounds like and I love smoked fish, or just about anything smoked for that matter. I've never been bear hunting but I've always wanted to so if you're up to it that so am I.
    just so you know the running requirement is for who gets eaten first... (if your slow your closer to the teeth).
    when in bear country you dont need to be the fastest, just faster than the slowest LOL.
    Josh
    Back in Afghanistan, I hope for the last time.