Thread: Fun Competition Shoots

Default Fun Competition Shoots

Hey all just thought i would let everyone know of a fun shoot that bill is having over at his shop off of artic on wendesday nights. i believe it starts at 7 so he said be there around 6 30... i believe that is the right times you can give him a call if you would like. but anyways it is a 60 arrow shoot and it costs 10 dollars. you can not beat that for a 2 or so hours of fun. its a good way to keep up on your shooting for the winter in town. i just started shooting this week with my bow and i will be going to dont think it is all going to be sharpshooters. haha.. but let me know if you have any questions. should be a lot of fun and hope to see you there. vance

Did Bill switch thing up? Wed, is usally his trad night and fridays night was his componds
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

yes he must have for the winter. but wendesday is compound night. i forget when his traditional night is.. i have enough trouble shooting my compound.. haha thanks though and hope to see you there

Cool Fun shoot'n

Convince Bill to have winter leagues on Fridays and then "Shoot For Dollars" afterwards. Now that's fun shootin'. HA!!

Came from Washington in 1999 and I still haven't any of the Dart systems or computer shoot program anyone know if they are up here ,if not I planing on buying one (email me back ) been shoot in the back yard and I can't believe no clubs up for hold 3D shoots I guess it is to cold dkoerner@alaska.net

They have a DART system and leagues for it in Fairbanks at Kings Nock.

Chimo guns in Wasilla used to have a computer shooting range. I think there were only two lanes and I don't know if they had any open shoots. It was mainly to test out bows they were selling.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Eielson AFB also has/had the techno.

I believe they are leasing it through the fella at clear. That said I believe Clear also has one or had one.

i would be down for some shootin. kinda new to this bow and arrow thing. i have a couple recurves, and would like to add a compound to my collection. hehe.

Default Dart?

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaCub View Post
    They have a DART system and leagues for it in Fairbanks at Kings Nock.
    Thats the bad thing being in the southeast..All the good stuff is up north

Looks like its time too get a little action in ..WHOOOO