Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: All Primers Gone??

  1. #1
    Member alaskamonte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    101

    Default All Primers Gone??

    Been searching the web USA wide, cant find any 5K cases...seen any??

  2. #2
    Sponsor ADfields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Missing Palmer AK in Phonix AZ.
    Posts
    6,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alaskamonte View Post
    Been searching the web USA wide, cant find any 5K cases...seen any??
    What are you looking for? Primers or primed cases? What kind, size, brand, and so on?

    Andy

  3. #3

    Default

    You know what's funny? A couple months ago I had two thousand sealed Fed 210M primers for sale at less than what I paid for them. No one would touch them. LOL!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Sponsor ADfields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Missing Palmer AK in Phonix AZ.
    Posts
    6,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    You know what's funny? A couple months ago I had two thousand sealed Fed 210M primers for sale at less than what I paid for them. No one would touch them. LOL!!!!!!
    I wish I had known that, I been looking for primers since Christmas time.
    Had to break down and have 10K shipped up a couple weeks back at a bit of a shocking price.

    But now I have them at least.
    I won’t be turning down any more deals on reloading stuff from now on though!

    So far the “Obama Nation” looks like an abomination to me!
    Andy

  5. #5
    Member alaskamonte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    101

    Default Any And All!

    Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    What are you looking for? Primers or primed cases? What kind, size, brand, and so on?

    Andy
    Not picky, don't need shotgun but do need pistol L&S, rifle L and small magnum or not.

    Thanks

  6. #6
    Member marshall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Near Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    I went by Brunos today, they had a small selection of primers, very small. They also had RL-15, RL-17, Tite Group and a few other powders on hand.

    http://www.brunoshooters.com/

    I stopped by Dillons Precision on the way home and they had several containers of IMR4350.

    http://www.dillonprecision.com/


    I hope this helps you guys,

    Marshall

  7. #7
    Member Doug in Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasilla, AK
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    I wish I had known that, I been looking for primers since Christmas time.
    Had to break down and have 10K shipped up a couple weeks back at a bit of a shocking price.

    But now I have them at least.
    I won’t be turning down any more deals on reloading stuff from now on though!

    So far the “Obama Nation” looks like an abomination to me!
    Andy
    How did you have them shipped? I've been looking for Remington 91/2M primers for several months. I had a good stock until my boys decided they needed to reload for moose and deer season.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

  8. #8
    Sponsor ADfields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Missing Palmer AK in Phonix AZ.
    Posts
    6,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug in Alaska View Post
    How did you have them shipped? I've been looking for Remington 91/2M primers for several months. I had a good stock until my boys decided they needed to reload for moose and deer season.
    Just sent them to Lynden in Fife WA. and paid about $140 for shipping. Not all that bad when mathed out it came to about $3.95 per 100.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •