Thread: new youth bow WOW!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Thumbs up new youth bow WOW!

I picked up a new Mathew mission youth bow for the boy yesterday, this is some sweet little package, 16-52 lb 20-30 inch range for adjustables... I am quite impressed with the ease of adjustment and how far he can grow into it.... i though the bow tech diamonds were great in that i had 15-30 lbs to grow in it for them... his is now set at 25lb @20 inches...and they get to start using the release and sights now..it has always been fingers and instinct shooting until they reach that point. ( now maybe i can get help shovleing the range out)
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

here is a link for the bow if any one is interested... http://www.merlinarcherycentre.co.uk...pound_Bow.html
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Nice Bow, I was going to purchase the Diamond Nuclear Ice as the Razors edge seemed to be a little to big. This looks like it will fit the bill perfectly. Did you order directly from the site?

no i bought it locally... in Fbks... Kings knock, he has 3 more on the way 2 are sold....

meet on face book here

Default bought one

Bought my mom one for christmas. She is lovin it! Light bow, many adjustments without changing anything! Legal for all big game animals. Yet allows her to work up slowly to the legal poundage as she had not shot in a few years. She has shot a moose before but vowed to never hunt again for some reason. Now she is liking the new bow she has mentioned a few time about going hunting! The plan is working out just fine!!!

Back Country Archery in Anchorage of Arctic has them in stock. Can't beat the bow or packages. Go talk to Bill.

Default Vince

I bought my daughter a new Hoyt Trykon online.. Its a 08, but brand new.. Pretty sweet set up.. she 14 and pretty excited about getting after them bears in another rmonth.

Picked one up with my daughter a couple weeks ago from Bill. He's been giving her a few tips and her groups have improved already. Shot her first robin hood with it.
    Nice bows.