Thread: 10% off AVET's....

Default 10% off AVET's....

I was in Mountain View Sporting Goods today and they have AVET reels discounted 10%. I have no self control so I picked up a couple. Any way if your interested it is about as good a price as I have seen them for in Anchorage.

Talking

Nice!!! Can't wait to see them ...

Fishgal wants me to tell you ... you're SO BUSTED

Looks like she has some bribing ammo

Default Avet Specials!

I picked up a couple during the holidays from Charkbait.com under the guise of a "holiday special". All colors were available, shipping was included and it was WAY better than 10%. This may not do anything for you right now but if your a fanatic, keep it under your hat for later. You can go to their site from time to time and check for those specials during the year.
    I know some idealist will say "support your local guy", to which I respond, he didn't have the color I like.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Alasgun View Post
    I picked up a couple during the holidays from Charkbait.com under the guise of a "holiday special". All colors were available, shipping was included and it was WAY better than 10%. This may not do anything for you right now but if your a fanatic, keep it under your hat for later. You can go to their site from time to time and check for those specials during the year.
    I know some idealist will say "support your local guy", to which I respond, he didn't have the color I like.
    Mike
    You got a good deal. I just checked their web site and the MXL 6/4 is $350 (on sale from $400) and the MXL 6/4 can be purchased locally for $329 or less.

Smile well....

All I know is I walked out of the Mountain View Sporting Goods store with 2 MXL 6/4's for 567.00. I will put 300 yds. of 65 lb. braid on them, clamp them on a couple of Shimano jigging rods an pray for a big ling cod!

Quote Originally Posted by .338 mag. View Post
    All I know is I walked out of the Mountain View Sporting Goods store with 2 MXL 6/4's for 567.00. I will put 300 yds. of 65 lb. braid on them, clamp them on a couple of Shimano jigging rods an pray for a big ling cod!
    Wow, that's an even better deal. I was at the Sportsman's show yesterday and ordered a MXL 6/4 from MV Sports. Normally 329, minus 10% = 296. So if you got two for 567 then that's about 283 each. Will take about 2 weeks to get mine in. That's the most I've ever spent on a reel (my wife can attest to that!). Hope it'll be worth it.