Thread: to buy a new one???

Default to buy a new one???

Im stuck between a poop and a fart. Im wanting a new bow, but i dont really need one i dont think. Right now i have a Hoyt Ultra-tec, but im wanting (keyword) a new one. was thinking about switching to mathews, but got to looking and Bowtech has a deal for the General for $525.00 shipped. I emailed and asked if the Air Raid was offered in this deal or could be offered cause ive been saying my next bow will be over 70# draw. what to do!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Browningguy9 View Post
    Im stuck between a poop and a fart. Im wanting a new bow, but i dont really need one i dont think. Right now i have a Hoyt Ultra-tec, but im wanting (keyword) a new one. was thinking about switching to mathews, but got to looking and Bowtech has a deal for the General for $525.00 shipped. I emailed and asked if the Air Raid was offered in this deal or could be offered cause ive been saying my next bow will be over 70# draw. what to do!?!?
    Well first....don't push to hard and shart

Your situation sounds freakishly familiar. I just sold an Ultratec on Archery Talk and am probably going to buy an '09 Mathews Drenalin. I've shot Hoyt for so long I'm kinda looking forward to shooting something different. I shot several different bows in the shop and the Drenalin "felt" the best.

lol thanks!

I've stricly shot Hoyt for the last, well forever... my dad swears by hoyt and i might be disowned if i switch lol... my main problem is that im here in korea lol. bowtechs deal for 525.00 shipped to an APO is pretty dern good i think. just wondering if its a better bow...

I would definatley get the bowtech. I shoot the alliegence and love it. The newer bows are supposed to be faster smoother and sweeter. Truth be told Ive neve shot a hoyt.

then again i really want a Hoyt Alpha Max in the bone collector camo... dern! decisions decisions...