Thread: Twin Lakes/Chilikadrotna River

Default Twin Lakes/Chilikadrotna River

Hi all,
    I may have to opportunity to take a trip over to Twin Lakes this summer. Just looking to see what people had to say about the area fishing, I know that lake trout, grayling, and bows can be had. Will there be any Kings in the Chilikadrotna river that are catchable? Any fishing info would be great. The trip would be happening in late June.

I plan on taking a 5 wt. fly rod and hoping to get into some grayling. Any other fishing equipment that I should consider bringing?

Did you end up taking the trip? I'm planning on trying that river as well and would like fishing info. thx joe

Quote Originally Posted by adulac View Post
    Hi all,
    I may have to opportunity to take a trip over to Twin Lakes this summer. Just looking to see what people had to say about the area fishing, I know that lake trout, grayling, and bows can be had. Will there be any Kings in the Chilikadrotna river that are catchable? Any fishing info would be great. The trip would be happening in late June.

I plan on taking a 5 wt. fly rod and hoping to get into some grayling. Any other fishing equipment that I should consider bringing?