Thread: rescued chessy

Default rescued chessy

Just want to tell those who was worryed about the chessy on craigslist i have adopted him.... he is an incredible dog... great manners and the owners said they didnt hunt him well an hour on the decoy and he is a retrieving fool. He has more loyalty than any dog i have ever seen....he is a 100 pounds of teddy bear....loves the water except baths..... ( bath time hes a 100 pounds of i dont want to take a bath) greets me at the door every day and plays great with my german pointers...... looks like a got a great dog!!!!
    God Created Man Samuel Colt Made Them Equal

Salcha, AK

That is good to hear. Just before that dog came on the craiglist I picked up a 5 month old yellow lab. I already have 2 chessy so the lab is in training to learn the ways of the chessy. He is having a hard time learning to smile and talking with a woo in his voice.

Excellent. Glad you could provide a home for him.

Palmer, Alaska, United States

Sounds like such a nice boy...I am glad you have given him a home...I was 'this close'...but already have three brillo butts.....LOL

I sure would have liked to know his pedigree....he looks like he is related to my boy.

Default Smiling

My dad had a chessie that would smile. I have never seen another dog do it until I bought my Chocolate Lab. She started smiling at about 2 years old. It is a really funny face and makes me laugh everytime she does it.
    "A dog has no use for fancy cars or big homes or designer clothes. Status symbol means nothing to him. A waterlogged stick will do just fine." Marley and Me