Thread: Whittier Parking

Default Whittier Parking

Does anybody know if they will plow out some of the parking lot across the tracks by April 15th?

I'll be pulling into Whittier on Friday evening the 17th after the Harbor Master office will be closed. Since I won't be able to pay for parking at the Harbor Master's office, I'm looking for a way to park my truck and trailer without getting a ticket.

I suggest you call the Harbormaster to be sure.

Wink Big lot parking in Whittier

It is very unlikely that the big lot for your trailers will be uncovered by April 17th but all you have to do is call the harbor for a parking permit to get one mailed to you ahead of time by giving them a Visa or Master Card over the phone and they will date your permit for what ever day you will arrive. If you wait till the last minute they will still try to work with you by leaving an envelope somewhere in town with your parking permit enclosed. Do not forget you can get your Season Launch mailed this way also or even a 1 time launch so you can be set when you come through the tunnel no matter what time you arrive. The Whittier Harbor Phone # 907-472-2327 Ext. 115 Terry, Debbie or Sue will be happy to assist. If you call before our 1/2 year tax of 5cents on the dollar begins April 1st your Annual Launch pass is only $120 instead of $126 after April 1st.