Thread: Safe-T Pullers

Default Safe-T Pullers

I've got a friend that is wanting to know if these pullers live up to their reputation. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about these?

Eagle River

Default Prefer Safe-T-Haulers

The motor is mounted on the verticle secured shaft of the davit and not swinging around. Same company, same motor, same quality but IMO a much improved product.
    Hauls my 5 shrimp pots with ease. Have been through a couple of other brands and styles and they did not last a season and I'm not commercial, just go as often as I can. Mine works like a charm!

I had the light commercial model on the old hewescraft and used it for 6 seasons before selling the boat. It pulled five pots, longlined without issues. I have the same set up on the new boat, too. Potbuilder really talks up the electrodyne pullers. They are worth a look as well.
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

I'll have a working demo model at all the sportsmans shows. First show is this weekend Ma-Su Outdoorsmans show followed by the show in anchorage the following weekend.
    ED blue tarp.JPG small pic.jpg

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    907 775 1692

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not too sure what my friend is going to end up doing. The boat is too small for a hydraulic setup, although I argue that with him since I put a hydraulic pulling system, Honda Pack, David, Block, valve and hoses in a 17' bayliner runabout and commercially fished 225 pots out of that for an entire summer. Anyhow, hydraulic is pretty spendy.

Thanks again.