Thread: '05 Polaris IQ?

Red face '05 Polaris IQ?

Anyone got a set of upper and lower A-Arms for a 2005 polaris IQ laying around? I am looking for the right side. A buddy of mine totaled his sled last weekend in hatchers pass and we wanna get it fixed so we can go ride.

Default 05 IQ arms

I have my old ones (have holz now). The right upper and lower are good but not the left (as you are sitting on the machine).

I whacked a sign sleave (telspar) at 70mph on the left. The slide along the ground for several hundred feet wasn't bad but the initial hit caused a shoulder dislocation and a broken collar bone. Still rode 30 miles after the wreck but one handed.

How does $50 sound for the bare A arms?

Quote Originally Posted by aksnowmo View Post
    I have my old ones (have holz now). The right upper and lower are good but not the left (as you are sitting on the machine).

I whacked a sign sleave (telspar) at 70mph on the left. The slide along the ground for several hundred feet wasn't bad but the initial hit caused a shoulder dislocation and a broken collar bone. Still rode 30 miles after the wreck but one handed.

How does $50 sound for the bare A arms?
    One day late, my home boy got a complete set off of an '06. Thanks for the response anyways. Glad to know people are down with helpin out other people in this forum.