Thread: Future Iorn Dog

Default Future Iorn Dog

My son Gunther LOVES our snowmachine. We got a chance to do some riding with freinds and Momma this week. David ran the Kinick almost to the glacier with us. The snow is getiing thin out that way! Tracy Gunther and I went out sun valley road and throughly enjoyed the trails. The one comon trait, Gunther didn't want to stop! Especially with me and Mom, Tracys poor toes were completely frozen and Gun's checks were beound red but "GO GO GO" was all he said!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Gunther ad I getting the machine ready.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

I love my Tundras too. I ride until I am too pooped to ride any more, take a break and ride some more.

You need to get it in some 3-4 foot of powder!!! A total blast. Not bad for a freight sled.

The Tundra is actually interfering with my sheep training, I have got to get my butt off the sled and get some alpine hikes in.......naaa there will be time when mud arrives!

We are planning on doing some more "serious" riding next week. Tracy's mother will be in town to watch Gunther so we have allot of snow machining planed. Between the scenery and the increased hunting possibilities Tracy is hooked too.
    BHA Member

Thumbs up

This is a case of too much FUN!!!!!
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!

Default Funny....

Its funny how you introduce a kid to something like snowmachines when they are young and it takes off like wildfire. I remember when I was just a little shaver and my mom found a "snowmachine looking" sled that you could ride down the sledding hills at a garage sale. I wasn't too impressed till I got to take a ride on a real one with my old man.... from then on any time there was snow on the ground I was out pulling my "snowmachine" up the hill and riding it down. Till my fingers and toes were frozen. Now all I can think about when there is snow on ther ground is the whine of a 2 stroke motor and ice crystals forming on my beard. Its like a disease that I don't want to find a cure for. Ride on...