Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: talkeenta area ice fishing

  1. #1
    New member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default talkeenta area ice fishing

    Any of you care to share some tips on where a guy might try ice fishing near talkeenta? My family and I will be there for the weekend, and I'm looking for a place to take my wife and daughter for a few hours. I've have not ice fished any further north that Loon Lake as of now. Thanks.

  2. #2

    Default

    Scroll through the fishing archives. Poster jimjimmers regularly posts of doing real well at a couple of the lakes right outstide Talkeetna.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member JimJimmers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Scroll through the fishing archives. Poster jimjimmers regularly posts of doing real well at a couple of the lakes right outstide Talkeetna.

    Try Christiansen or Tigger Lakes....

  4. #4
    Member ptarmigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sou'west Anchorage
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Fished Christianson last week right by the boat launch and did well. Fished for about two hours with eggs and landed 7-8 fish, lost a few. That was enough for the 2 year old but had fun and did not have to work hard to get them.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •