Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Unit 13 lawsuit

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    2 mi east of 'Halfmoon creek"
    Posts
    831

    Default Unit 13 lawsuit

    The ADN is reporting a lawsuit regarding unit 13 caribou hunt.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Mat-Su
    Posts
    1,179

    Default Unit 13

    Surprise me!

  3. #3
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default

    see that thread Nelchina moose and bou? their all over it...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  4. #4

    Default

    Yep,
    It's Ken Manning again. The guy is a Man's Man that's for sure. He is going to make an example of the BOG Members, in public court.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •