Thread: Crosswinds ice fishing rport

Default Crosswinds ice fishing rport

Fishing has been better this year than the past 3 years on Mar 6 I caught 6 lake trout in 3 hours on the 7 I caught 3 in 2 hours out of my ice house. On Mar 7 & 8 I had 2 in one of my cabin rentals thy caught 13 burbot. On the 8 & 9 I had 4 young men that hade 10 lines right in front of ther caben rentel & had a fish on every line. ON Mar 9 I cought a lake trout that was 37 inches was around 25 pounds also cought 2 more fish that day. If you would like to come up this spring give me a call for more info Kirk at 907 320 1016. The trail is gromed & we have plenty of snow for good riding this is a great place to take your kids.

Talking Beam me up KIRK

Right on Kirk! You figured out the internet...those 30 years of living in the woods kinda sneak up on you eh! You didn't catch any bigger fish than what we filmed now did you

I appreciate you letting me hang out for a couple days...beats sleeping in a cold winter tent! The snowmaching was a blast too. Not sure I learned a lot about ice fishing. TKS. Crosswinds Ice-Fishing will air March 21 so keep an eye out.

Anyone looking for a fun, quick, inexpensive and just out of town ice-fishing/snowmaching adventure check out the lakers and burbot on Crosswinds lake.
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Default Hey Kirk

Kirk,
    Thanks for the report. I sent a fisherman your way a few weeks ago for a King float on the Klutina. We went with you a few years back and had a great time. Hopefully he will do as good as we did!
    BK

Cool It woorks

[quote=tdelarm;451271]Right on Kirk! You figured out the internet...those 30 years of living in the woods kinda sneak up on you eh! You didn't catch any bigger fish than what we filmed now did you

I appreciate you letting me hang out for a couple days...beats sleeping in a cold winter tent! The snowmaching was a blast too. Not sure I learned a lot about ice fishing. TKS. Crosswinds Ice-Fishing will air March 21 so keep an eye out.

Anyone looking for a fun, quick, inexpensive and just out of town ice-fishing/snowmaching adventure check out the lakers and burbot on Crosswinds lake.[/quote
    Hay Tim it dose work I have had several calls & a couple of snowmobiles show up. The Burbot are starting to spawn & are really biting caught a lake trout for dinner tonight I have a new email for my fishing business akcxw@yahoo.com If some one is looking for info this is it.