Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Point Hope

  1. #1
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Chugiak, AK

    Default Point Hope

    Also, has anyone heard any new news on the caribou killings out in Point Hope lately? I guess its not game management but should be.


  2. #2


    Not sure what you're talking about. Maybe some others on here can help, but I doubt it. It is just yet another one of those non-events that got sucked up into the vacuum of social engineering. At what point does the Black Hole get filled up and there is no more room to hide the ill's of our society?
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts