Thread: Alaska Tent & Tarp

Thumbs up Alaska Tent & Tarp

So I needed to get my zippers restitched on my pontoons. I had one starting to seperate from the toon. I stopped at Ak Raft and Tracy suggested Ak tent and tarp. Those guys not only restitched it, the double stitched both sides of both toons and did a GREAT job. Oh and very very reasonable. $50.25. Got it done in a week too. So hats off to them and a big thanks for the great work at a more than fair price. So if any of you guys have toon issues or need things "repaired". Check them out
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Thanks for the head's up, Chuck!
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

Default Ak tent and tarp

Great place to get a wall tent too. I've bought a couple from the over the years. They'll custom sew them from your specs as far as material and add ons goes too.

I need a new bow cover for my 16" Sea Runner. It is about 4' X 5" with snaps all around. Anyone have a guess at what something like that would cost?

Give those guys a call. The quoted me 100 bucks for my pontoons but in the end it was only 50 bucks. Give them a shout
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

When ever I need any heavy sewing, clips, snaps, gromets, etc. it is always AK Tent and Tarp. I had a backpack that had some broken clips that they repaired for $8 and it was done within the hour. The manufacturer wanted $20 pluss shipping for the repair.
    It ain't about the # of pounds of meat we bring back, nor about how much we spent to go do it. Its about seeing what no one else sees.

http://wouldieatitagainfoodblog.blogspot.com/

They quoted me $75.00 a piece for a winter front for my F-250 and a bug screen.

They fabricated both while I waited and installed the winter front, for $75.00 total.

Wow! I yesterday afternoon and they told me it would be $300. + for the bow cover that is about 1/2 the size that would cover a pick up bed!

Thumbs up Good people

I had them do a repair that needed industrial strength sewing for me a couple years back, it took them 5 minutes while I waited, they handed it back and said happy birthday no charge, with service like that they will always get recommended, word of mouth is strong, both good and bad.
    19' Lowe Roughneck
    90/65 Honda 4 stroke
    Outboard Jet